Saturday, May 21, 2011

A spread of Valentine's comfort food for our daughter


Guest post written by Mary Handler
I was so glad that my daughter was able to make it home for Valentine's Day this year from college, well the weekend before anyway. The past few years she's chosen to spend Valentine's Day away at school because her boyfriend's there. But they broke up right before winter break and I'm honestly glad about that. So it was just a bonus that she came home on a weekend where she wouldn't have otherwise.
But she was kind of down since she's had a boyfriend over the past few Valentine's Days. So i thought that I would fix us a holiday dinner full of comfort food for the occasion to cheer her up. I found all kinds of recipes with my satellitestarinternet.com/, so many that I had a hard time choosing which ones.
I decided on some buffalo wings, baked macaroni and cheese, and all kinds of other things. I was most excited about my chocolate mousse that I made for dessert though. I think everyone agreed that I did a really great job on them.


                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment